We provide a range of peace education services to help you think about what it means to live a culture of peace, how it connects to other fields of activism and work with you on how to put what you learn into action.
What you get:
- Our web sessions of POP TV provides on-going learning from January-April.
Past themes include: Art & Sustainability (2012), Women Peacebuilders & Practicing Nonviolence (2013), Diversity & Activism (2014), and Building Peace Through Education, Culture & Civil Actions (2015).
- Our Blog, POP Notes, provides written summaries of POP TV and other topics that deal with a culture of peace
Missed POP TV or need to know what was discussed? Our blog has highlights so that you can read notes from some of our sessions and other matters about a culture of peace that you can share with others.
- The POP Connections section is housed inside our social network, providing access to downloadable and linked resources that will help you along your journey toward a culture of peace
We share information from a variety of sources and create some materials to further peace education.
- The POP Star Network is an online social network to help you connect with like-minded people, work toward individual goals and share experiences.
Join our network to learn, share and celebrate each other! We seek to recognize those that exemplify a culture of peace and will use the space to keep in touch with peacebuilders across the globe.
- Community activities that promote a culture of peace
We collaborate with individuals, organizations, institutions, companies and groups to promote a culture of peace in physical spaces. Past actions include how to compost, solidarity with Ni unos Mas in Argentina and supporting peace through art with Proyecto Fuegitos and Museo Hudson in Argentina.
- Our consulting services provides groups and individuals with assistance to implement peace related projects
Work with us to implement peace projects from conception to evaluation. Basic consulting is free and includes initial consultation and an action plan to get started as well as measure success.